DELIVER YOUR MESSAGE WITH SINGLE CAMERA LIVE STREAMING
The GY-HM200HW is a unique, innovative and affordable professional quality camera that enables a single-operator to stream and record your church events with professional quality titling. It's designed so that one person—even a volunteer with little or no experience—can stream your services through YouTube or Facebook and simultaneously make professional quality recordings. Its Full Auto Mode handles exposure, color balance and focus, so that your operator needs only to point and shoot. The camera comes with graphic layouts for a variety of religious events. Congregation specific and event related text can easily be changed using a browser equipped device (tablet or smartphone.) Audio from your mixing console can be fed directly into the camera's balanced XLR inputs. For churches with limited equipment and personnel resources, this camera is the affordable solution for producing professional quality coverage.
- Live Streaming to internet with optional Wi-Fi® or wired network adapter—no computer required!
- Ideal for single camera, single operator production
- Customizable lower third graphic overlays
- Selectable pre-loaded religious icons
- Compatible with Verizon 4G LTE adapter for off premises streaming
- Integrated Ultra HD 12x Zoom Lens with 24x Dynamic Zoom in HD mode
- Full HD recording to SDHC/SDXC memory (with or without titles)
- Options for large viewfinder, rear lens control
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Advanced browser based IP remote control and viewing
- 120 fps Slow Motion Recording
- 4K UHD recording and live output (without titles)
Stream directly to the internet without an external computer*
The GY-HM200HW features JVC's latest IP communications engine letting you stream your church events to a decoder at a cable head-end, or directly to the internet through your favorite content delivery network such as Facebook, YouTube, USTREAM, Sunday Streams, Worchip Channels or JVC's own VIDEOCLOUD. Just press one button on the camera and you're streaming to the world! Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions is possible from a tablet, smartphone, or computer. And while streaming, the camera continues to function as a high quality, full HD camcorder giving you a pristine copy of the service with or without graphic overlay.
The GY-HM200HW produces a graphic overlay on recorded or streamed video output with graphic icons for several holy events. The overlay is produced for both the streamed and recorded video simultaneously. No external character generator is necessary.
Integrated 12x Ultra HD Lens, 1/2.3-inch CMOS Sensor
The GY-HM200HW was built to deliver stunning, true to life video. The ultra high quality imagery begins with a precision 12x F1.2-3.5 optical zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm). JVC's 4K CMOS sensor with 12.4M pixels delivers high sensitivity and excellent performance over a wide range of lighting conditions. Details are crisp and accurate throughout the entire image plane. When shooting in the HD mode, Dynamic Zoom combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom.
Dual SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
The GY-HM200HW creates hours of pristine recordings to affordable non- proprietary SDHC/SDXC media in a variety of image formats including 4K Ultra HD, Full HD with 4:2:2 sampling, and SD and web friendly proxy formats. Dual SDHC/SDXC card slots make it truly versatile, offering such benefits as simultaneous recording and relay recording. In relay recording mode, you can shoot the event continuously over multiple cards—when one card is full, the camcorder switches automatically and seamlessly to the other card—perfect for longer ceremonies!
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm)
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I Speed Class 3) card
- 4K Ultra HD recording (70 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC/SDHC(Class 10) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50Mbps
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- HD-SDI and HDMI outputs can feed and trigger external recorder
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Dual memory slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine*
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch color viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Histogram Display
- Wired remote control supported
- 9 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter
External microphone not included